Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brilliant Idea: #88

Crosswords with Friends

No, I'm not talking about being spittingly exasperated whilst playing Words with Friends. Someone already invented that. (I just perfected it.)

Instead, Crosswords with Friends would be programmed with an algorithm that would determine the best play that you can make with the letters in your arsenal. Then, it would give you a clue to what that word would be. The levels of difficulty would be: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. And Thursday would be all enigmatic and annoying.

The truth is, someone probably already thought about this, but I'm too square to know it. If that's the case, I don't need to know. I'd prefer to just wallow in the muck and mire of self-aggrandizement.

Android Girlfriend (Not My Brilliant Idea)
[Shout-Out to xkcd]

No comments:

Post a Comment