Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ripped From the Headlines

Just a quick glance at Yahoo! today reveals the following headlines:

Linda Hogan 'devastated' but not 'shocked' over Hulk sex tape

Fondue analysis: I'm assuming this is Hulk Hogan and not the green guy. Either way, I hope none of you decide to look ANY further into this.

Tom Cruise prowler arrested, tased, then revealed to be drunk

Fondue analysis: Take the word "prowler" out of the headline, and you've got a story I may read. 

Power outages black out popular websites. 

Fondue analysis: The horror! Not only is my card three feet underwater, but I can't get on Huffington Post!

Photos: Tokyo's claustrophobic capsule hotel

Fondue analysis: I've always wanted to go to Tokyo, preferably on the cheap, but this is ridiculous. These remind me of the pods that kept Charlton Heston and his crew alive until 3978 in Planet of the Apes. Well, (spoiler alert) not the whole crew.... ahhhhhhh!




1 comment:

  1. I think the Tom Cruise headline is just missing a couple commas: "Tom Cruise, prowler, etc. etc."

    Of course some people might be devastated to discover this about him, but would anyone really be shocked?

    ReplyDelete