Friday, June 7, 2013

Tip of the Day: Don't Live to Be 100,000

I once had a strong desire to live forever. After reading this , I would now like to pass away at 99,999.

When I read the headline to this story, I was excited to see what sort of well-thought out scientific and artistic work would be contained in the article. This must have taken extensive research, right? After looking at it, apparently all they could come up with is, in 100,000 years... GIANT EYES!! Giant, scary, cartoonish eyes. I was thinking maybe in 100,000 years, we'd be undergoing subtle but noticeable changes to facial structure, maybe we'd develop a new organ....nope, just GIANT EYES! I could have written and drawn this article myself. How would I do this you ask? Well, I would simply take a picture of a current human, and photoshop GIANT EYES onto it.

3 comments:

  1. This is the most relevant news I have read in a long time, Mike. Thank you. Finally proof of what I have always known: that on the evolutionary spectrum, I am truly an advanced individual. As evidenced by my freakishly outsized cathedral ceiling of a forehead!!

    Now, if only I had some googly eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to triple my mascara expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bug-eyed sunglasses people like to wear are 100,000 years ahead of their time.

    ReplyDelete