Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Other Famous 11/13 Birthdays

I've never bothered to find out who shares my birthday. I'll cop to being pretty excited about these:

Saint Augustine of Hippo- My parents were very close to naming me this.

Whoopi Goldberg- I'm separated by only two degrees from the movie Ghost.

Metta Worldpeace- Similar temperaments.

Jimmy Kimmel- Yes!

Joe Mantegna- Yes!

Asashio Taro III, Japanese Sumo Wrestler- My birthday brother and body double.

Charles Simon Favart, French Dramatist- Some also refer to me as a French dramatist.

L.L. Bean- I got something in the mail from him today.  A birthday card I'm assuming.

2 comments:

  1. How convenient that your birthday should also coincide with World Kindness Day. I suppose I can temporarily suspend my typical disdain for your Frahnch heritage.

    Again, that's temporarily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind. I don't need a holiday, I drink the milk of human kindness on a daily basis

      Delete