Monday, April 8, 2013

Homework: How to do it and not do it at the same time, thus creating a singularity for your grade to fall into and never be heard from again

Look what I did today! I made this!


GIF made with the NYPL Labs Stereogranimator - view more at http://stereo.nypl.org/gallery/index


Okay, so I was supposed to be reviewing and writing a several-page paper on something or other. But that doesn't matter! That's not important anymore. Because I made a stereograph! 

I didn't even know what a stereograph was and now I'm going to be rich and famous because I'm so effing good at it. Look at it go! Wheeeeeeeeee!

P.S. Do you want to make one too? If so, I challenge you to a stereograph duel! *thwap thwap* a.k.a. *glove slap*

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that yacht looks a little shaky. I'm pretty sure Old Ocean's Anger would capsize it in under a minute. *thwap thwap*

    ReplyDelete