Monday, April 1, 2013

New Contributor- Ray Prail


Good morning Ladies and Germs,

My name is Ray Prail, and I am happy as a clam to be joining the cheesy fondue team! This is my introduction, and I will be posting multiple times per day from here on out.

WARNING: People don’t always get me, I can be awfully sarcastic, but if you are clever enough to follow along with me, I think you’ll really enjoy my, shall we say…musings. I may get myself into hot water at times, but I really don’t care whose toes I step on, this is just who I am.


I'll be blogging about rock (mainly metal bands), mainstream movies, the 2nd Amendment, and if you're lucky, some stories from my weekend ragers. 

A little background on me:

Hometown: Vancouver, WA

Favorite movies: The Fast and the Furious, Transformers 2, 10,000 B.C.

Favorite bands: Korn, The Offspring, Alabama Shakes.

Favorite restaurants: Pasta Pronto! Shari's, Lovejoy Market, Taco Bell (when I'm hammered!)

Now, for a little fun to roast my new team members:

Mike? More like “Bike,” except a bike is actually good exercise. Reading your nonsensical posts is an exercise in futility. You just aren't nearly as funny as you think you are. Every time I read one of your posts, I make the Tommy Lee Jones Golden Globes face.


Maybe it wasn't a great idea to start a movie review blog since apparently the most recent thing you've watched is a kid's show from the 70's. You want a review? Here's Siskel and Ebert's review of your writing: Two big thumbs down!!

Paige? More like "Cage," meaning I feel that I'm locked in one anytime I read your posts. You think you're too cool to review a mainstream movie don't you? Well I have news for you, nobody is going to see any of the movies you review, no matter how many fancy words you use to tell us how great it is! 

They say a picture tells a thousand words, and you seem to agree, since you think a picture is worthy of a post. More like a picture is worth a thousand nerds, like I could find a thousand nerds that I like better than you, nerd!


Hey readers of FMR? Oh wait, there aren't any! Now that I am on board, at least this site will get interesting, and some of my buddies (what's up Donny and Jason!!) will get involved in the comments section and make that more than the snoozefest it currently is. 


I hope I didn't rub any of you the wrong way. Actually I hope I did, because that's who I am. It takes a while to get me, but if and when you do, I believe you'll be very entertained. 

I'm out,

Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment