Monday, January 28, 2013

Fondue Movie Reviews: Listener Supported

The fact that we need to address the overflowing mailbag has not been lost on the writers of this blog. We're popular. We get it. We'll respond to your demands when we're done staring at the fluorescent lights, drinking beer, and having rubber band fights with Quebecois dissidents.

During my busy schedule (described above), this little gem managed to catch my eye peeking out of the giant canvas bag of letters languishing next to my combination La-Z-Boy/refrigerator combo. It was sent from one of our most loyal fans (you know who you are!)...

Thank you, longtime listener-first time writer, for this edifying and inspirational submission.


I want this headline on a mug.

And I want it now.

Thanks,
Veruca Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment